Hope every one is having a good time. So, today I thought let’s discover and share with you all some interesting facts about the United States that I thought everyone would find intriguing.
1. So, the first fact is that every one in eight people in the United States has been employed by McDonald’s. (Isn’t it interesting to know?)
2. Also, it’s legal for children to smoke.
3. There is a town in Washington with treetop bridges made specifically to help squirrels cross the street.
4. There is an island full of wild monkeys off the coast of South California called Morgan Island, and it’s not open to humans.
5. Boston has the worst drivers out of the nation’s 200 largest cities.
6. The Empire State building has it’s own zip code.
7. One sunrise in Maui is so popular you have to pay to see it.
8. The world’s tiniest park is in Portland, measuring a mere two feet wide.
9. The biggest signature in human history belongs to Texas farmer Jimmie Luecke. The two mile landmark can be seen from space.
10. In some states there are more cows than people.
Here are some more facts for you which you can visit by clicking on them.