Many people spend most of their time sitting continously for hours at their desks due to their work and this leads to many health problems.
And due to work commitments and all it becomes difficult for them to join a gym or commit to a healthy routine.
But now you don’t need to worry. Because, here I am sharing with you some tips which you can follow if you don’t have time to go to the gym or do any kind of workout. You can follow these tips to stay fit even with your office job.
So, without wasting much of your time. Let’s begin.
1. The first and the easiest tip is that if you drive to your office try to stop before few kilometres and walk the extra distance.
2. Use stairs instead of elevetors.
3. Avoid eating your breakfast or lunch at your desk.
4. Avoid drinking too much coffee. I know you become sleepy many times when there is work that you don’t like. But, try replacing coffee with fruits. Believe me you will feel nice.
5. Buy a reusable water bottle and always keep it filled. Whenever you see it just drink water from it.
6. If possible, instead of calling your colleagues over phone to discuss something go to their desk and then ask them.
7. Try taking break after every hour. And find a reason to walk in that break. Like you can take a break to go to the washroom or fill your water bottle etc.
8.You can even do some desk exercises while sitting on your desk.
9. Remember to monitor your posture while sitting on the chair. Try to sit straight.
10. Try to do few minutes exercise atleast on the weekends.
These are some of the easy tips one can follow to stay fit even with their office jobs.
Thank you so much for reading. If you liked this blog don’t forget to subscribe to Interesting Reads.