There is always a reason as to why a person behaves in a certain way. And so many studies are done to find out the pychological behaviour of people. Also, there are so many interesting pychological facts.
Below I have shared some amazing pychological facts. I hope you enjoy reading them.
So without further ado, let’s dive into the post
1. Being alone for a long time is as bad as smoking 15 cigarettes a day.
I know during this time of the pandemic most of you are alone. But please please stay in contact with your near and dear ones through some or the other medium.
2. Travel boosts brain health and also reduces the risk of heart attack and depression.
Yup, so plan your trip now.
3. 90 percent of people text things they can’t say in person.
I definitely am a part of those 90 percent population.
4. Some of us are actually too afraid to be too happy because of the fear that something tragic is going to happen.
It happens with me a lot. Whenever something good happens and I am happy, the next moment I find myself waiting for something bad to happen.
5. The strangers in your dream are actually people that you have seen in your real life.
Hmm.. Interesting. Isn’t it?
6. Sarcasm is a sign of healthy brain.
Well, I do have a great sense of sarcasm. Now, you know what that means.
7. Crying could actually help in reducing stress.
It definitely does for me.
8. Psychologists examine internet trolls and found out that they are “narcissistic,
pychopathic and sadist.”
Yeah, I guess they are.
9. Saying ” Thank you” makes people see you as a warm person.
It never hurts to be kind. We should try our best to be as kind as possible to others.
10. People who stay up late tend to be risk- takers.
I am definitely not a risk taker. What about you guys?
Thank you for reading guys. Do tell me in the comments below how you like it. Also if you know any more most interesting pychological facts, don’t forget to share it in the comments below.
Bye bye till the next post. Till then stay safe ,stay happy and ofcourse stay positive.